Monday, January 02, 2006

On The Fence

I'm ridin' the fence,
I'm in the middle of the road.
Time for a decision,
which way do I go.

I've done right,
and done wrong.
I've broken the law,
am I the devils spawn?

I don't know,
I'm weighing my soul.
Which way will it tip?
It's yet to show.

Now I contemplate my destiny.
I'm confused,
I've lost my way.
Where am I?
Is this the right path?

I don't know what to do.
I don't know who I am.
I don't know where I want to be.
I don't know who I want to be.
I don't know where I am going.

What is this journey I am on?
Where will this path lead me?
What choices do I have?
What is this hole that I have dug?
My grave?
It may be.
Is this the road to eternal damnation?
Maybe so...

It's time for change.
What will I do?
It's up in the air.
I don't have a clue.

A commitment is to be made,
I can no longer go both ways.

I've tried to do good and cancel evils.
It just doesn't work out.
Everything you do comes back to you.
Now I shall pay for my dirty deeds..

-PJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home